WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES

It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

latest update

Alot of people have been asking for an update and up until now everything has been the same as when we first found out. But this week my blood pressure decided to go up and I have protien in my urine. I'm in the early stages of preeclampsia. For those who don't know what that is it's the placenta not working correctly and it can lead to a small baby problems with the fluid and even death to both me and baby. It is the number one killer of both mother and baby right now I suffered from this with my last pregnancy that's why they had to take zyler early cause the only cure for it is delivery of the baby. He was born at 36 1/2 weeks and only weighed 5 lbs 6 oz because of the preeclampsia. For now Kenzen is growing good but I'm only 29 weeks they want me to get to atleast 37 weeks before I deliver cause we need him to be big and healthy to be able to handle the surgeries. They decided to give me a round of steroids for his lungs and I'll have another round in acouple of weeks. Now I go in two times a week for non stress test and once a week to my ob to keep an eye on my numbers we are hoping they don't go high if they do they will have to deliver him so it doesn't effect me. We are asking for a family fast on March 6 for me and the baby that I can carry him full term and he will continue to grow just fine. I want to thank everyone for all the support and prays they have helped us so much and I know they will just continue to help out through this whole process.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Shelisa and may the lord take this into his hands and do what is intended for baby Kenzen and hopefully you will have peace.

    ReplyDelete