WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES
It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
In the Hospital
Yesterday when I went in for my OB appointment my blood pressure was up to 156/96 so my doctor wanted me to get evaluated. We also had another echo on Kenzen yesterday and that went ok everything is the same except he has a small leak from his left ventricle if it stays small they don't do anything about it. After that appointment I came to the U to get evaluated and they did an ultrasound and found that he is small for his age he is measuring 3 pounds and two week behind. On his last ultrasound he was two days ahead so the preeclampsia is affecting him as well as me. Also the flow of blood throw the cord isn't as good as it needs to be. When my heart is in between beats then he doesn't get any flow which isn't supposed to happen. So they admitted me and I'll be up here until I have him cause the flow to him can go from just not getting any in between my heart beating to going in reverse where he doesn't get any if that happens they have to deliver him so they will be monitoring that everyday or every other day. It sounds like it won't be long before I have to deliver and I'm 32 weeks today. All the doctor teams are meeting today to find out what is the best plan at this point. I'll do another update when I find out more about the plan and what will happen to him after he is born. Thanks again for all the prayers they have been felt and will definitely be needed in the next coming weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shelisa, we love you and your family. Let me know what I can do to help. I can tend your kids, drive them places or bring them to see you--whatever. PLEASE let me help. You and your family are continually in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jill this week we have figured out but if I'm still here next week we will need help on the days Dave has to work so I will let you know I'm sure the kids would love to come over and play sometime especially zyler he loves all toys you have cause most of ours are girl toys so he would have a blast we'll definitely let you know and thank you.
ReplyDeleteHi Shelisa,
ReplyDeleteListen I'm 10 minutes from the U, let me help you in any way we can! Whaddaya say? I can bring you anything you need or if you need company. Also, if you guys ever need a sitter while you're there I can watch kids over here!! We want to help!
Gina and Brandon
I will definitely keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything works out in the lords hands as it is supposed to. Call if you need anything. I don't have much going on in my life besides a job but I am happy to run and take care of things at your house or tend or be whatever you need. Don't hesitate to call.
ReplyDelete