WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES

It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blood Clot

Since we got home Kenzens been doing pretty good we had a really good Halloween as a family. When we went in for his check up with his cardiologist on Tuesday he didn't like the way his Xray looked and I wasn't to surprised because I had been working on getting his prescriptions filled since Monday and because of insurance and other things they weren't able to fill some of the important ones on time for him to get his doses. Because of that he hadn't had a diuretic for almost 12 hours and he gets them every 6. That's why his Xray wasn't very good. Also when the doctor was reviewing his last echo he saw a mass that looked like a blood clot. Because of those reasons he put him back in the hospital in utah to get his meds worked out and to treat the blood clot. Since he's been at the hospital they contacted the doctors back in Minnesota and I guess they saw the blood clot a while ago and thought that it was old enough to be considered stable and treatable with aspirin. The doctors are a lot less concerned about it now but say it is still pretty big so they started him on a medicine called lovenox. It's a shot that he will get every 12 hours for about 3 months. Now they have to check his labs until his levels are where they need them to be and when they get his diuretics figured out then we can come home. At the rate he's going I'm just hoping we are home by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment