WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES
It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."
Monday, November 7, 2011
Stuck in the hospital
It has been a very long weekend. Kenzens X-rays kept on getting worse last week and the doctors wanted to go up on one of his diuretics that his body doesn't really respond to and they cut out the one that really worked because they don't use it that often here. I tried telling them for a couple of days he needed the strong one and they didn't listen. Well early Friday morning he got into trouble and couldn't keep his sats up and they ended up putting him in the intensive care unit. They did end up giving him the strong diuretic and putting it back in his normal medication. After two days of getting that straightened out he is back in a room out of intensive care and back on the same meds he was on when we came in. I really wish they would have listened in the first place and we would probably be home now. They are saying now that he can come home Wednesday as long as nothing new comes up. It will be an interesting day cause when I walked in today the doctor on this week happens to be the only doctor that we really dislike. He is very hard to talk to he tells you what he thinks and then just walks out there's no talking to him so I'm trying to get him a new doctor but we will see how it goes. Doctors sometimes need to listen to parents a little bit more and the kids would be better off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment