WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES
It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Getting close
Kenzen has seemed to turn the corner. He was on cpap for a few days and that was able to open back up his lung. He has been able to get off cpap and back on to just a nasal canula today that he will be on for when he comes home. I wanted to take him home today but they wanted to watch him for another 24 hours. We are really hoping he will be able to come home tomorrow. He was also able to have a bottle today for the first time in almost 3 weeks. He did really well and ate just like he does at home. It should be just a matter of days before we can pull out his feeding tube and be back on just bottles. He was so happy being able to get a bottle and be full. I'm sure he is the happiest baby tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is great news! I bet you are so glad to get him home!
ReplyDelete