WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES

It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kenzens heart cath

Kenzen did really well today during his heart cath so good that the doctor let him come home. We were discharged at 4:30and went and surprised our kids that he came home. He is already back to his happy self. He had a really good experience they did all the poking and hurtful things while he was asleep so he won't be scared to have to go back in fact he didn't want to leave right away because he wanted to go on a wagon ride. We took him on a pretty long wagon ride before we came home. As far as the results he hasn't changed much since his last cath. We were hoping he would be better but he's not. He still can't have the third surgery or a transplant so pretty much are only option if he were to go into heart failure would be a long and heart transplant which isn't a good option most people don't survive that. The plan is to just keep letting him grow and leaving him a lone we are hoping we get quit a few more years before he starts to decline and we are hoping by then either he has gotten better or there is new technology that can help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment