WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES

It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Our make a wish trip

Kenzen had his wish granted and we were able to go with our whole family the end of May. It was so much fun and everyone enjoyed every second of it. The kids didn't want to come home. We were able to stay at a place called give kids the world. It's this place set up like a little village community with villas. The one we stayed at had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, and a nice family room. They had two swimming pools, a restaurant on site, and an ice cream shop on site. All the food was included free of charge from make a wish. We got to go to disneyworld three days, seaworld a day, and universal studios one day. I think one of our favorite places was universal studio. They had the new harry potter land that was open and that was so cool and Dave's favorite place. Kenzen also got a special star he was able to draw whatever he wanted on it was really just all scribbles but they put it up in one of the towers in the village and it will always be there. We can go back anytime for day visits and see his star and volunteer our time. Most of the staff is all volunteers. It is a very awesome place set up for kids with life threatening illnesses. We want to go back one day when he is older and take him to see his star and just relieve the experiences we had. We are very grateful to be able to have received this gift for our family and admire everyone who is willing to give their time and resources to help families like ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment