WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES

It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just another day

Kenzen had a bronch today to get a better look at his lungs. They take a small tube and put it down his breathing tube. They can see how they look and also help clean them out. They were able to clean them out a lot but his lung is still collapsed. I think that he just needs time and maybe stronger settings on the ventilator to pop that lung back open. He is also very swollen today they had to up his diuretics and they think some of the swelling in his head and arms is caused from his lung collapse and being on the vent. With the way that his body works from his repairs is different then what the vent can do so it can cause issues. They usually don't do very well on vents so they want to get him off as soon as possible. I don't think he will be ready for at least a week after they get his lung open to even try taking him off the vent. It sucks having him back up there but tonight Dave and some other elders gave him a blessing. The blessing said that his lung would heal and he would get back to his normal. I know he will get better and be able to come back home I just don't know how long that will take. I'm just hoping that it's not longer then 30 days like it was last time.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the strength, and faith. I will be at PCMC tomorrow - I will stop by if I can sneak away

    ReplyDelete