WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES
It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Makeing some progress
Kenzen had a pretty good few days. Today they changed the settings on his vent and when they did an xray his left lung was finally open. He has also been able to pee better so he isn't as swollen. His head and arms are pretty swollen but they think some of it has to do with pressures from him being on the vent and having that left lung collapsed. They took him off of the paralyzing drug yesterday so he could cough more and try to help get that lung open. He was still pretty out of it today though so they are going to wein down his sedation drugs a little bit more. He still has a long road ahead of him. Last time it took three different tries to get him off the breathing machine before he could keep that lung open on his own. I'm hoping that because the doctors know this they can better prepare him this time by not trying to soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What good news! Slowly but surely for sure! Keep it up little guy!
ReplyDelete