WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES

It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

In Minnasota

There have been some big changes in the last few days. On wendsday the doctors at primary's told us that because of Kenzens size they couldn't do anything to help him and he needed to have the surgery by two weeks of age. They gave us two options call around to bigger hospitals to see if anyone else could do the surgery or let him die. We chose to have them call around. They let us know yesterday that Minneapolis said they would take him so of course we said yes. We didn't know how all this would work but they transported him to the hospital last night. It all happened really fast from the time we got confermation that he was going and everything was set up we had 3 1/2 hours to pack book a flight and get to the airport. We made and now we are in Minnasota awaiting his surgery date. They have him on the schedule for tomorrow Monday the 18 but they have to do more testing here like echoes and xrays before they can do the surgery so the date might change but it will definitely be sometime in the next few days. I will keep everyone posted with how he is doing after his surgery. For now he is still doing really well he is a fighter and he is growing last night he weighed 4 pounds 1 ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment