WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES

It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Message from Amanda

Dear friends and family,
I am a relative of David and Shelisa Hill. Though many of us have not lived what Dave and Shelisa are currently experiencing, we certainly can empathize. So, with Shelisa’s modest permission, I write this message to inform you of some news that may spark your interest. A donation account and a trust fund have been set up to benefit the Hill family, allowing those who can to offer financial support. Since Kenzen just survived his first of a line of heart surgeries, since airplane tickets are not covered by insurance, and since insurance only pays a portion of bills; these accounts have been opened in an effort to help them with the hefty expenses they will encounter as they continue in good faith to bring Kenzen to better health. The ways to donate are really very simple. Simply go to whichever bank is most convenient and ask to make a donation. The information you will need follows:
Go to Chase
Ask to donate to the:
Kenzen Carl Hill Trust Fund
Or…
Go to Zions
Ask to donate to the:
David Hill Donation Account

Thank you!
Amanda Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment