WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES
It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Back in Minnesota
So the last week has been a pretty eventful week. Kenzen had his heart cath to see how he was doing and when he would need his next surgery. Everything went really well during the cath he did amazing and didn't have to stay over night which I was expecting with him so it was nice for him to do so well that we didn't have to stay. They did find that one of his arteries that he needs is really small the doctor thought at first that it wasn't there anymore. Because of that he thought we should have his Glen done as soon as possible and they can fix his artery when they do that surgery. So we contacted Dr Overman who is his surgeon in Minnesota and we got him scheduled for surgery Wednesday Oct. 5. We flew here with him today Sunday early in the morning so he could be here so the doctors can do whatever tests they need to do to be ready for surgery on Wednesday. this surgery is usually a lot easier and a lot faster normally only a week in the hospital. Kenzen is a lot stronger then he was the first time around so we are really hoping that he will do well and not have so many complications this time and that we can get back home soon. I will post details as things happen. Thank you for all the prayers and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment