WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES
It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."
Monday, October 10, 2011
a little bump in the road
So Kenzen has been having a hard time getting off the ventilator so they did a special Xray to look at his diaphragm and found that his left side was going the wrong way when he breathes. Its a complication from his surgery he just had. They have to go back in today and kind of tie it down in a way so it doesn't fight with the one that works. After that he should be able to get off the vent and breathe much easier. The surgery itself is pretty straight forward and only takes about 30 minutes to complete. Other then that he is doing great they started feeding him yesterday and so far he doesn't have a chyle leak again. That is what kept us in the hospital for so long last time so it's a good thing it hasn't come back so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment