WHY GOD SENDS HLHS BABIES

It's a beautiful day up in heaven. Jesus is rounding up his tiniest angels, to go live on earth, and be born. One of the sweetest angels says to Jesus "I don't want to leave, I like it here, and I will miss you." He reassures the scared little angel that everything will be okay, and that he is just going for a visit. He is still not swayed on this idea. So Jesus kneels down and says, "How about if you leave half of your heart here with me and take the other half with you. Will that be okay?" The angel smiles and says, "I guess that will work." But the little angel is still a little scared. He asks, "Will I be okay with only half of my heart?" Jesus replies, "Of course you will. I have other angels there that will help out, and you will be fine." Then Jesus gives the angel more details about his plan. He says, "When you are born your mommy will be scared, so you have to be strong, and when you feel weak just remember that I have the other half of your heart. Enjoy your time with your family play and laugh everyday, and when it's time to come back to heaven I will make your heart whole again. Always remember that you are not broken just torn between two loves."

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

heart cath

So Kenzen had to have another heart cath today to fix some things. They found that his pressures in his lungs were to high for a good outcome with his Glen(next open heart surgery) He had a bunch of blood vessels that came on there own and were flooding his left lung. The doctor went in through his groin today and closed off five vessels to bring his pressures down. It worked and he now has ok pressures for the glen and his Sats did go lower because of closing those off but here in Minnesota he breathes easier so now he is staying where he was in Utah before we came. The plan is to go ahead and do his glen tomorrow morning so I will update again after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment